Hi all, getting my status report out of the way a tad early. Deadlines for my day job at Amazon required working a weekend so April was mostly spent just getting caught up on code reviewing contributions…
- Nick Mathewson greatly improved Stem’s performance at parsing consensus documents. Thanks Nick!
- Rewrote Nick Hopper’s patch for verifying consensus signatures. I’d really love to merge it, but it needs tests first.
- Code reviewed federico3’s addition of better Controller methods for handling hidden service config options.
- Fixed stylistic issues cited by the newly released pep8 1.5.7, and also corrected a handful of python 3.x test failures.
- Code reviewed a BridgeDB change to take advantage of Stem for isis.
- GSoC finals are finished! This year had a lower pass rate than we usually do (four of our thirteen students didn’t pass), but I don’t think there’s necessarily any lessons to draw.
This concludes my backlog of things I owe other people, so next up I’ll finally be getting back to arm development!