Hi all, hope you’ve enjoyed the holidays (and for a few of you CCC)! This December I finally swapped back to focusing on arm in earnest. Good news is that the codebase is rapidly improving, the focus for this month being…
- Finished overhauling the starter module.
- Expanded test coverage as more of arm gets rewritten.
- Integrated pyflakes and pep8 with our tests.
- Moved user facing strings to the internal configuration. I did this to improve our code, but it could also allow us to add internationalization support to arm in the future if folks want it.
Bad news is unfortunately that none of these improvements are user facing, and even by the rosiest estimates arm’s next release is still many months off.
This December I also finished with my efforts to revise our internal lists. None of the more substantial changes got much support, but this still resulted in some worthwhile improvements…