Oh oops! Just realized I completely forgot last month’s status report. Probably just as well. Festivals and fun crowd tor out during the summer.
- Lots of code reviewing. I might not be writing code but Dave is.
- Membership and website adjustments. Rote work aside, rewrote our ‘welcome’ emails and worked with Tom on adding people page pronouns.
- Revamped Stem’s equality checks and hashing. Hashes now account for attribute types, are consistent between interpreter runs, and cached by immutable classes.
- Python 3.5 bundled a buggy lru_cache implementation. Stem now works around this.
- Python 3.6’s new ‘async’ keyword broke Stem’s testing tools.
Hope everyone else is having a similarly great summer!