Driver trained his whole life for this moment.
Decorated space marine marooned with his fellow starving colonists, the microfusion rifle in his hands hummed with unearthly firepower. Enough to vaporize a mountain. But tonight Driver stalked pray of a different kind. His nemesis. His dinner. A sleeping, injured turtle with dementia.
Just two feet from his quarry Driver raised his weapon and… missed. He missed eighty times in a row.
Ya know, I didn’t feel bad that night when Driver starved. Clearly I’m playing too much Rimworld.
import stem.directory COLUMN_FORMAT = '%-17s%-20s%-10s%-10s' try: authorities = stem.directory.Authority.from_remote() except IOError as exc: print('%s\n' % exc) authorities = stem.directory.Authority.from_cache() print(COLUMN_FORMAT % ('Name', 'Address', 'ORPort', 'DirPort')) for authority in authorities.values(): print(COLUMN_FORMAT % (authority.nickname, authority.address, authority.or_port, authority.dir_port))
% python demo.py Name Address ORPort DirPort maatuska 22.214.171.124 80 443 tor26 126.96.36.199 443 80 Bifroest 188.8.131.52 443 80 longclaw 184.108.40.206 443 80 dizum 220.127.116.11 443 80 bastet 18.104.22.168 443 80 gabelmoo 22.214.171.124 443 80 moria1 126.96.36.199 9101 9131 dannenberg 188.8.131.52 443 80 Faravahar 184.108.40.206 443 80
May’s been quite a juggling act. Smaller things this month include…
- Stem now supports PyPy, with compatibility checked in releases going forward.
- Stem string concatenation is now ~10% faster via bitearrays.
- Proc connection information was limited to 10,000 results. Thanks Toralf for the help!
- Our stem.client prototype corrupted RELAY cell payloads.
- Demonstrated descriptor downloading through both ORPorts and DirPorts.
- Circuit creation now supports a timeout. Thanks Matt for the suggestion!